- Switch to energy-efficient lighting: Replacing traditional light bulbs with LED bulbs can save energy and money on utility bills.
- Power down electronics when not in use: Encourage employees to turn off computers, printers, and other electronics at the end of the workday to save energy.
- Implement a recycling program: Setting up a recycling program is a simple way to reduce waste and minimise the amount of materials that end up in landfills.
- Encourage telecommuting: Allowing employees to work from home or using video conferencing instead of traveling to meetings can reduce carbon emissions from transportation.
- Switch to eco-friendly cleaning products: Using eco-friendly cleaning products can help reduce the amount of harmful chemicals that are released into the environment.
- Use reusable dish ware: Switching to reusable dish ware, such as coffee mugs and water bottles, can reduce the amount of single-use plastics that are used in the office.
- Install low-flow toilets and faucets: Installing low-flow toilets and faucets can save water and reduce water bills.
- Encourage paperless billing: Switching to paperless billing can reduce the amount of paper used in the office and save money on printing and postage costs.
- Use public transportation: Encouraging employees to use public transportation or carpooling can reduce carbon emissions from transportation.
- Plant trees: Planting trees can help offset carbon emissions by absorbing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Businesses can participate in local tree planting programs or even plant trees on their own property.
CLICK HERE – to find out about our journey to becoming a sustainable business
CLICK HERE – to find out about how you can take sustainability to the next level with a B-Corp certification.
If you’d like to learn more about us, visit us at
We are MID Digital Solutions. We offer a range of business telecommunications solutions including Broadband & Connectivity, sophisticated Unified Communications systems, O2 Business Mobiles, Merchant Services, and loads more! If you’d like to learn more about what we do Click Here, give us a call on:
0161 974 6838
Or drop us an email at:
You can Read More of our blogs Here